B-Line Heat Exchangers
B-Line heat exchangers are fabricated with the distinctive AIC helically corrugated tube design.
Intended for use with high fluid flows and low temperature variances, these robust, compact heat exchangers are ideal for many residential and industrial applications.
B-Line’s complete stainless steel welded structure ensures product strength and high quality performance.
- Simple robust and compact design requires minimum installation space
- Perfectly suited for applications with high fluid flows and low temperature variances
- The units can be connected to a varied heat source, e.g. different boiler types, heat pumps or solar panel systems
- Large number of heat transfer tubes provides excellent thermal efficiency, reducing overall energy costs
- Easy installation into the pool piping system
AIC shell and tube heat exchangers produce high output and excellent heat transfer capability.
Typical applications include
- Chlorinated pools, spas, hot tubs
- Transmission and engine coolers
- Oil coolers
- Boiler sample cooler
- Waste water heat recovery
- In-floor heating
- Stainless steel 316L
Maximum Working Pressure
- Up to 150 PSI (1.03 MPa)
Maximum Working Temperature
- Up to 406 °F (208°C)
The AIC series of pool heat exchangers define innovation with attention to design excellence and uncompromising quality. These market-proven products excel in the most rigorous and demanding of environments with unsurpassed performance and finesse.