PG-EG Series Process Filter Housings
Sanitary-Designed Stainless Steel Gas Filter Housings
Donaldson PG-EG filter housings are made from high quality stainless steel and used for the purification of compressed air and technical gases when sanitary design is a requirement.
Applications where PG-EG filter housings are used include the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, chemical, electronic, and food and beverage industries.
Housings are equipped with a variety of connection and surface finish options to meet most processes. Custom options available upon request.
Design in compliance with:
- FDA CFR – Code of Federal Regulations Title 21
- Framework regulation 1935/2004/EU
- US 3-A Sanitary Standards
- 3-A and ASME stamped & certified options
- Electropolished or nitric passivated finish to an Ra 32
- 316 stainless steel standard, available in 304
- 1/2 in. – 8 in. connections
- Gas capacity range of 61 to 21,530 m³/h / 36 to 12,672 scfm at 7 bar / 100 psig