DRAIN TRAPS FOR
GASEOUS SYSTEMS – AVDT Series
Series ‘AVDT ‘
Available in sizes from 1/2″ NPT to 1″ npt (3/4″ is Standard) for operating pressures up to 300 psig liquid service at temperatures up to 338 deg. F. and specific gravities down to 0.95.
For installation at the high points of liquid systems to allow for the venting of air during initial system commissioning and for the removal of entrained gasses during system operation.
AVDT Models are:
- Model AVDT-150: for service pressures up to 150 psig
- Model AVDT-300: for service pressures up to 300 psig
Materials of Construction:
- Body: Cast Iron
- Cover: Cast Iron
- Mechanism: Stainless Steel
- Float: Stainless Steel
- Disc: EPDM
- Gasket: Non Asbestos Fibre
- Cover Bolts: Steel
- The soft EPDM seating allows for bubble tight operation and eliminates the nuisance ‘spitting’ often associated with metal-to-metal seats.
- The cover is fitted with a 1/2″ NPT plugged connection. This can be fitted with a full bore ball valve to allow for manual by-pass to decrease start-up time during system filling