Sintered Stainless Steel Elements Designed for Filtering Steam & Aggressive Liquids or Gases
The Donaldson P-GS filter elements meet virtually all purification requirements in steam filtration applications.
Its heavy duty sintered stainless steel design allows for a maximum differential pressure up to 5 bar / 72 psi and an operating temperature range of -51° C / -60° F to 204° C / 400° F (with optional Fluoraz®* o-rings).
P-GS filter elements are regenerative, allowing for longer filter life and reduced operating. Regeneration processes include back-flushing, ultrasonic cleaning, and solvent cleaning with hydrogen peroxide and other chemicals.
- High dirt holding capacity at low differential pressure and high flow rate
- Regenerable by back-flushing or ultrasonication
- Excellent material resistance towards Steam and aggressive media
- 5 micron element exceeds 3-A guidelines for the production of culinary steam
- Welded version approved for Food Contact Use acc. to CFR Title 21 & 1935/2004/EC
- Direct injection cooking
- Sterilize-in-Place (SIP)
- Heat exchangers
- PRV/valve protection
- Humidity control
- Rust capture