Vortex Flow Meters
The FLOWIRL™ 8400 is suitable for a wide range of media. This versatile vortex flow meter is capable of mastering fluctuating pressures and temperatures and is the ideal choice for measurement of energy carriers in auxiliary and supply processes. The basic version is equipped with temperature compensation for saturated steam applications.
The optional pressure sensor provides for an integrated density compensation which provides exact measurement of
gases and superheated steam even in varying process conditions.
The additional integrated gross and net heat measurement makes this flowmeter a reliable partner for advanced energy management systems.
- Advanced technology for signal filtering – AVFD (Advanced vortex frequency detection)
- Integrated Pressure and Temperature Compensation
- Temperature Compensation for saturated steam included as standard
- Remote version of field housing converter with cable length up to 50 m / 164ft
- Integrated reduction of nominal size
- Measurement of Conductive and Non-Conductive liquids, gases and steam
- Measurement of Saturated Steam and Superheated Steam
- Steam boiler monitoring
- Measurement of consumption of industrial gases
- Measurement of consumption of compressed air systems
- Monitoring of Compressor Output
- Evaluation of Free Air Delivery (FAD)
- SIP and CIP processes in the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries