A Compact Solution That Combines the Performance of Three Separate Filters in a Single Unit
The innovative three-stage DF-T filter is used for the purification of compressed air and gases in smallest places.
The unique filter element combines 3 purification stages in one filter housing — a coalescence filter, an activated carbon adsorber and a high performance particle filter. It achieves quality class 1 acc. to ISO 8573-1:2010.
The DF-T is ideally suitable as terminal filter, where the highest quality of compressed air is necessary and only small place for installation is available.
The Economizer is integrated into the DF-Three filter housing and signals when a element replacement is recommended. Monitoring of changes in differential pressure and service time ensure optimal performance of the DF-Three.
The three-stage filter can be used for applications up to 65 scfm flow rate at 100 psig and is used in the unique DF-T Filter Housing.
- Combination of high performance coalescing filter, activated carbon adsorber and sub-micron filter — Reliable achievement of Class 1 compressed air quality according to ISO 8573-1:2010
- Three purification stages in one filter — Space savings of up to 60% and reduced time and effort in installation and maintenance required
- Economizer — Reliable monitoring of the service lifetime of the filter element and differential pressure
- Optimized flow design — Low differential pressure which leads to energy savings
- Bayonet lock on housing — High safety during operation because the filter cannot be opened under pressure