FF / FFP / P-FF
Depth Filters for the Removal of Water & Oil Aerosols as Well as Solid Particles from Compressed Air & Gases
Donaldson FF UltraPleat™/ FFP / P-FF depth filters are designed for the removal of water and oil aerosols as well as solid particles from compressed air and gases with high retention efficiency at a low differential pressure.
The coalescence filter elements are based on three-dimensional microfiber fleece made of coated borosilicate glass fibers, which works for oleophobic and hydrophobic applications. The FF UltraPleat filter elements, as well as the FFP filter elements, are suitable for AG, SG, and HD filter housings. The P-FF filter elements are used in our P-EG and PG-EG housings.
The elements are also available in HTNX (high temperature resistant) and HTCR (high temperature and corrosive resistant) versions for use in harsh environments.
- Expanded inner and outer stainless steel sleeves for the secure hold of the filter medium – No danger of corrosion, large openings ensure low differential pressure drop and high throughput
- UltraPleat™ Technology – reliable achievement of highest retention rate for oil and water aerosols as well as particles with lowest differential presssure (FF)
- Removal of liquid aerosols and solid particles down to 0.01 micron – Validated retention efficiency, high level of security and safety
- Large surface area, large void volume (> 94%) – High dirt holding capacity, guaranteed service lifetime (FFP)
- Silicone-free version available (FFP)
- High temperature resistant (HTNX) and high temperature and corrosive resistant (HTCR) versions available for use in harsh environments
- Validated performance data according to ISO 12500-1 (oil aerosol) and 12500-3 (particulate) – reliable achievement of compressed air quality suitable to achieve ISO 8573-1:2010 quality classes (FF UltraPleat)