Filter Element for the Removal of Oil, Water & Dust Particles with Absolute Retention Efficiency
The P Series filter element contains a high porous, sintered polyethylene filter medium.
Fine dust particles and other contaminants in compressed air and gases are removed down to the size of 25 micron particles. Donaldson P elements are used in our DF compressed air housing.
- Void volume: porosity grade 45% – High dirt holding capacity: lower differential pressure
- Removal of contaminants down to 25 microns – Guaranteed retention grade
- Regenerative – Economical, longer service life time
- Particle filtration downstream cyclonic separators
- Central pre-filtration in compressor stations
- Removal of larger amounts of condensate
- Pre-filter upstream filter grades “M” and “S”