Sterile Depth Filter for Compressed Air, Technical Gases and Tank Venting
The Donaldson LifeTec™ P-SRF V sterile filter element offers premier performance in compressed air, technical gas and tank venting filtration applications within the processed food and beverage industry.
The P-SRF V filter element meets or exceeds sterility requirements for food and beverage industries such as, dairy, food ingredients and alcoholic beverages. The P-SRF V’s stainless steel construction and media allow for excellent performance in some of the most challenging processed food and beverage applications.
The depth filter media is non-fiber releasing and complies with the FDA requirements (Food and Drug Administration Title 21 CFR 211.72 latest edition) and (EC) No. 1935/2004 for indirect food contact use.
The element is capable of a log reduction value (LRV) of 9 at o 0.2 and 0.02 microns, and a LRV of 10 at 0.003 microns as verified in a DIN EN 1822 adopted test.
- Developed for the sterile filtration of air and gases in venting applications in which CIP reagents are applied
- High retention rate (bacteria, viruses and particles) down to 3 nm (nanometers) to help ensure product and process integrity
- High temperature & mechanical resistance for outstanding performance and minimization of production downtime and maintenance costs
- Suitable for sterilization, using VPHP and ozone – this leads to reduced total cost of ownership
- Tank ventilation
- Container aeration
- Carbon dioxide
- Fermentation air
- Technical gases
- Aseptic packaging of processed food and beverages