CAST IRON GLOBE STYLE
SILENT CHECK VALVES
● These valves are designed to operate on vertical upward and horizontal flow applications.
● Class 125 flat face flanges in accordance with ASME B16.1.
● Metal to metal seating. Optional resilient seats are available
● Valve cracking pressure is equal to or greater than 0.5 psid
Available in sizes 2″ to 16″ with ANSI 125# FF flanged ends for maximum operating pressures as follows:
PMO: (Maximum Operating Pressure)
2″ to 12″:
200 psi @ 150 deg. F.
125 psi @ 450 deg. F.
14″ to 16″:
150 psi @ 150 deg. F.
100 psi @ 250 deg. F.
- These valves are designed for horizontal and vertical flows.
- The conical spring design allows the plug greater travel, resulting in better flow characteristics than valves of conventional design.
- These valves can be machined to accept an optional soft seat (usually Buna-N) for bubble tight shut-off.