Steam & Water Mixing valves as well as Hot & Cold Water Mixer
2000 Steam & Water Mixing Valve
- Outstanding economy – up to 80% cost-savings.
- Instantaneous hot water.
- Unrivalled operator safety – steam shuts off automatically if cold water pressure is less than 1 Bar.
- Easy to service without removing from pipe work – full spares availability
- Available in four sizes from ½” to 1½” for flow rates up to 350 l/min.
- Simple installation – no gas or electrical connections required.
- Variety of finishes, including stainless steel for hygienic applications.
- Unique, proven over 40 years’ international experience.
Why Dynafluid 2000 mixer valve is so safe:
When the outlet control is opened, cold water flows into the valve body. This change in differential pressure raises the valve’s piston, lifting the steam valve from its seat. Steam combines with the cold water in a mixing chamber to create instantaneous hot water. Once the control is turned off, a spring, reinforced with static water pressure closes the valve. This shuts the steam off completely. So, in the absence of cold water, steam cannot escape through the outlet. This fail-safe principle is the heart of the Dynafluid design and is the key to its worldwide success.
Dynafluid 2000 steam and water valves are the preferred choice for a vast array of industries throughout the world. You’ll find them in abattoirs, breweries, chemical and pharmaceutical complexes, dairies, food production, and processing plants, launderettes – the list is endless! Whether your requirement is hot water for wash down systems, jacketed vessels, back-flushing filters, vehicle washing or in process heating, you’ll find a total Dynafluid solution to fit your needs.
3000 Hot & Cold Water Mixing Valve
- Instantaneous hot water.
- Versatile—can be installed wherever a ready supply of hot water is available.
- Safe—valve shuts down within five seconds if cold water supply fails.
- Accurate—controls temperature to within ±2°C.
- Service-free temperature control cartridge.
- Easy to service without removing from pipework—full spares availability.
- Straightforward installation—requires no gas or electricity supply.
- Complete with strainers and check valves.
The thermostatically controlled Dynafluid 3000 is the ideal choice for the washing down of walls or floors, carcass cleaning and vessel filling. It is the logical choice for any operation that has a ready supply of high temperature water that needs to be reduced to a lower temperature before it can be used. Typical uses include abattoirs, breweries, food production and processing plants, the petrochemical and processing industries – in fact, anywhere that hygiene is paramount.
Always in control:
The Dynafluid 3000 is a thermostatic valve that can be adjusted from 40°C up to the factory-set maximum of 60°C and, in normal operating conditions, the temperature is held to within +2°C. A manual override can increase the outlet temperature to a maximum of 70°C for particularly demanding cleaning operations that require water of a higher temperature. In the event of failure of the cold water supply, the valve will shut down within five seconds, preventing high temperature hot water from being discharged.
Tough and built to last:
This valve is specifically designed to operate in the harshest industrial environments. The main valve body is cast in gunmetal and the large adjustment knob and mounting bracket are in tough engineering plastic. Inside, the thermostatic and check valve cartridges are made in heat resistant thermoplastic polymers. The Dynafluid 3000 operates over a range of 0.5 to 6.0 bar operating pressure and 10 bar static pressure. End connections are industry-standard 3/4 inch BSP female threads, with 6 inch (150mm) pipe centres.