2000 Steam & Water Mixing Valve
- Outstanding economy – up to 80% cost-savings.
- Instantaneous hot water.
- Unrivalled operator safety – steam shuts off automatically if cold water pressure is less than 1 Bar.
- Easy to service without removing from pipe work – full spares availability
- Available in four sizes from ½” to 1½” for flow rates up to 350 l/min.
- Simple installation – no gas or electrical connections required.
- Variety of finishes, including stainless steel for hygienic applications.
- Unique, proven over 40 years’ international experience.
Why Dynafluid 2000 mixer valve is so safe:
When the outlet control is opened, cold water flows into the valve body. This change in differential pressure raises the valve’s piston, lifting the steam valve from its seat. Steam combines with the cold water in a mixing chamber to create instantaneous hot water. Once the control is turned off, a spring, reinforced with static water pressure closes the valve. This shuts the steam off completely. So, in the absence of cold water, steam cannot escape through the outlet. This fail-safe principle is the heart of the Dynafluid design and is the key to its worldwide success.
Dynafluid 2000 steam and water valves are the preferred choice for a vast array of industries throughout the world. You’ll find them in abattoirs, breweries, chemical and pharmaceutical complexes, dairies, food production, and processing plants, launderettes – the list is endless! Whether your requirement is hot water for wash down systems, jacketed vessels, back-flushing filters, vehicle washing or in process heating, you’ll find a total Dynafluid solution to fit your needs.