About Tasco Valves
TASCO Valves combine two essential utility features…highest efficiency and lowest maintenance…in providing economical service for process, power, petroleum, chemical, petro-chemical, and all types of general industry applications
Tasco Flocontrol Continuous Blowdown Valves
The TASCO Flocontrol Valve is a combination valve and flow control instrument equipped with a special micrometer dial and pointer which enables the operator to set the valve opening to within one hundreth of a turn of the handwheel. Any desired setting can be instantly duplicated; each valve is fitted with a scientifically designed V-Port valve disc, insuring proportional flow throughout the entire lift of the stem. A hand-operated valve with a straight line flow characteristic with a separate shut-off seating surface removed from the controlling V-Ports, the necessity of using a second valve for shut-off purposes is eliminated.
TASCO Flocontrol Valves insure uniform quality by closer control of the temperature and flow, save steam and fuel on process work and save money by reducing maintenance.
Tasco Valves Products
Types of Tasco Valves
- Combination Valve and Flow Control Instrument
- Micrometer Dial and Pointer
- Valve can be set to within one hundredth of a turn of the handwheel
- Manual operation with a straight line flow characteristic
- Any desired setting can be instantly duplicated
Scientifically designed V-port Valve
- Insures proportional flow throughout entire lift of stem
- Separate shut-off seating surface eliminates using a 2nd valve for shut-off purposes
- Insures uniform quality by closer control of temperature and flow
- Saves steam and fuel on process work and saves money by reducing maintenance
Boilers can suffer from embrittlement, scale formation, carry-over, and corrosion due to solids in the makeup water concentrate. Concentrated solids cause extremely high maintenance resulting in:
- Reduction of heat transfer (causes tube burns)
- Corrosion of boiler and piping
- Dirty steam which damages turbines, traps, products, etc.
- Metal failure